The Founding Fathers Said...
- Mar 11, 1930: William Howard Taft became the first U.S. president to be buried in the National Cemetery in Arlington, Virginia.
- Mar 11, 1985: Mikhail Gorbachev became head of the Soviet Union following the death of Konstantin Chernenko. At 54, he was the youngest member of the ruling Politburo.
- Mar 11, 1888: A torrential rainstorm hit the East Coast. The rain turned to snow the next day and it became the Blizzard of 1888, the most famous snowstorm in American history. It caused more than 400 deaths.
- More events from This Day in History: Mar 11
- Report: U.S. Electric Grid ‘Inherently Vulnerable’ to Sabotage
- WSJ – Khodorkovsky in Kiev
- WSJ – The Medicare Drug Benefit Revolt
- WSJ – Sage Grouse Rebellion
- The Twenty Best Quotes of CPAC 2014
- America’s Founders and Legalizing Marijuana (Part 3)
- SPLC: Father of the Bribe
- Civic Involvement, Not Big Gov’t, Empowers Americans
- The Parade of ObamaCare Lies Marches On
- Book Review
- Civil Liberty
- Cyber War
- Global Warming
- Government Waste
- Gun Control
- Health Care
- Homeland Security
- Illegal Immigration
- International Relations
- Media Bias
- National Defense
- Our Foundation
- The Constitution
- the UN
- Veteran's Affairs
- War on Drugs
- War on Terror
- We Remember
- World War I
- World War II
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
Contact Lux Libertas
Jan 26, 2013 By: Howard Galganov
I was just about to publish my latest editorial as promised, on Canada’s Supreme Court Decision to suspend Freedom of Speech, in favor of promoting one language over all others.
THEN THE CONNECTICUT SCHOOL-SHOOTING HAPPENED.
Next to language issues in Canada, and a failed Judicial System in both of our countries, what happened in Connecticut takes precedence.
I won’t waste words describing my feelings, because how I feel about as many as, and maybe more than 26 people murdered, including 18 children is indescribable.
BUT I WILL TELL YOU WHY IT HAPPENED:
It didn’t happen because of the so-called gun culture, or because of poor security at the school. It happened because of the modern LEFTIST culture that has removed all semblances of personal responsibility and respect.
It happened because of the Hollywood and television types who lecture the Conservatives on how people should live, while they make FORTUNES producing absolute FILTH in their movies and on television programs.
It happened because of reality television shows that demean humanity. And shows that make people laugh at the pain and humiliation of others.
It happened because multimillionaire computer game producers create UGLY digital scenarios that poison young minds with abject and gratuitous violence.
It happened because the school system doesn’t teach values, and promotes the idea that everything goes. And that all people are equal regardless of the truth. And that no one ever fails.
It happened because LEFTISTS won’t allow concerned and loving parents to discipline their children, or raise their children the way they want to.
It happened because far too many Liberals spend far too much time and effort ridiculing and attacking people who want to live by the lessons of the Bible and the Torah.
In truth . . . this and other horrible acts of violence happen, because our society from our entertainment industry, to schools, to the media, and our governments have created the social and cultural foundation that is eating away at our countries like a cancer.
I know that what I just wrote WILL inflame those on the LEFT, and that’s OK, because if they don’t like it . . . they can ROT in HELL along with the demons of their own creation.
I want my old country values back . . .
. . . when we stood in school when an adult entered the room. When we were really disciplined for bad behavior. When we were measured by our successes and failures. When not everyone had to waste years of his or her life in college studying basket weaving instead of taking a trade course, or going to work right after finishing high school. When your mom was a woman and your dad was a man. And when there weren’t vulgar parades extolling the “virtues” of being gay.
If you want to stop the sickness . . . IT’S TIME TO STOP THE LEFT.
In Sadness . . . Howard Galganov