It is the madness of folly, to expect mercy from those who have refused to do justice; and even mercy, where conquest is the object, is only a trick of war; the cunning of the fox is as murderous as the violence of the wolf. – Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 1, December 19, 1776
The Founding Fathers Said...
- Oct 6, 1973: The Yom Kippur War began when Syria and Egypt attacked Israel.
- Oct 6, 1989: Bette Davis died in France at age 81.
- Oct 6, 1981: Egypt's President Anwar Sadat was assassinated in Cairo.
- More events from This Day in History: Oct 6
- US jobless rate falls to 7.8 pct., 44-month low
- October Surprise? Obama secret Iran deal cut
- WHAT YOU WON’T HEAR IN OUR MAIN STREAM MEDIA
- WSJ – The Obama Matrix
- Higgins and Heath: Informed Independents Cool to ObamaCare
- Get Ready for Chicago Rules
- OBAMA CABINET IS A SCARY ROSTER OF EX-RADICALS
- Debunking Obama’s Flawed Assertions on Tax Deductions and Corporate Welfare
- The Big Debate — REE-act
- A Media Meltdown of Epic Proportions
- Book Review
- Civil Liberty
- Cyber War
- Global Warming
- Government Waste
- Gun Control
- Health Care
- Homeland Security
- Illegal Immigration
- International Relations
- Media Bias
- National Defense
- Our Foundation
- The Constitution
- the UN
- Veteran's Affairs
- War on Drugs
- War on Terror
- We Remember
- World War I
- World War II
Contact Lux Libertas
Our goal is to positively influence our readers by presenting accurate, reliable information regarding the formative stages of our country as well as current national events. About Lux Libertas...
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.