I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death. – Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 1, December 19, 1776
The Founding Fathers Said...
- Oct 10, 1886: The tuxedo dinner jacket made its debut at a ball in Tuxedo Park, N.Y.
- Oct 10, 1935: George Gershwin's opera Porgy and Bess debuted on Broadway.
- Oct 10, 1970: Fiji gained its independence from Great Britain.
- More events from This Day in History: Oct 10
- Bombshell: Obama.com Owned by Bundler in Shanghai with Business Ties to Chinese Government
- No White House Press Briefing in Last 15 Days
- U.S. Security Official in Libya Tells Congressional Investigators About ‘Inappropriately Low’ Security at Benghazi Post
- State Dept reveals new details of Benghazi attack
- Big Bird Wants Out of Campaign Ad.
- Father of fallen Marine upset by president’s letter
- More spin – Attack on Benghazi Consulate ‘Unprecedented,’ State Department Official Says
- WSJ – Romney’s World
- WSJ – The Misery of Venezuela
- Chavismo Wins, Venezuela Loses
- Book Review
- Civil Liberty
- Cyber War
- Global Warming
- Government Waste
- Gun Control
- Health Care
- Homeland Security
- Illegal Immigration
- International Relations
- Media Bias
- National Defense
- Our Foundation
- The Constitution
- the UN
- Veteran's Affairs
- War on Drugs
- War on Terror
- We Remember
- World War I
- World War II
Contact Lux Libertas
Our goal is to positively influence our readers by presenting accurate, reliable information regarding the formative stages of our country as well as current national events. About Lux Libertas...
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.